RailForum.com
TrainWeb.com

RAILforum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» RAILforum » General Forums » Railroad Events and Shows » real signal lamps for sale

Author Topic: real signal lamps for sale
sputterputz
Member # 5535

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sputterputz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have two sets of signal lights complete with mounts and all but one fresnel lens. One is a double clear and red, the other is a triple clear yellow and red. The yellow light is there, but the clear fresnel lens is missing. They are complete and even light up (24V) but the sheet metal is really rough but I would think it would be repairable with little technical effort. Could anyone tell me what they might be worth, and where I might be able to sell them? And if anyone has a better place to advertise this, then let me know

Thanks,
Scott

Thanks

Posts: 1 | From: atlanta | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Home Page