RailForum.com
TrainWeb.com

RAILforum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» RAILforum » General Forums » Railroad Events and Shows » Exhibit Your Layout – Central Coast RR Festival (CA)

Author Topic: Exhibit Your Layout – Central Coast RR Festival (CA)
Bob Chaparro
Member # 3757

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bob Chaparro   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Central Coast Railroad Festival ( http://ccrrf.com/ ) will take place October 10-14, 2013 (Thursday-Monday) in San Luis Obispo County and Northern Santa Barbara County.

As was done in 2010, 2011 and 2012, I will organize a self-guided layout tour as part of the Festival. We had nineteen model railroads and garden railroads on tour last year and hope to have these plus some new railroads this year.

If you live in San Luis Obispo County or Northern Santa Barbara County I would like you to consider opening your railroad as part of the tour.

Participating in a layout tour is a great way to share your work and meet your fellow model railroaders. You’ve probably worked hard on your railroad so you might as well get some recognition from people who will appreciate your efforts.

All you need to do is operate your trains and chat with visitors. I will do all the planning and publicity, as I have done for thirty-nine previously tours since 2006, including the 2008 NMRA National Convention, the 2008 Santa Fe Railway Historical & Modeling Society, several NMRA regional conventions and the upcoming 33rd National Narrow Gauge Convention.

Please contact me OFF LIST at chiefbobbb@verizon.net if you are interested or just have questions before committing to the tour.

Thank you.

Bob Chaparro
Model Railroads of Southern California
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Model_Railroads_Of_Southern_California/

P.S.: I will be organizing the layout tour for the Pacific Coast Region/NMRA annual convention in San Luis Obispo next spring
( http://www.pcrnmra.org/conv2014/ )
so keep this in mind as an opportunity to show your railroad, also.

+++++
Other Scheduled Tours

National Narrow Gauge Convention – Aug. 27 to Sept. 1
Banning Train Festival – October 19 & 20
Pacific Coast Region/NMRA (San Luis Obispo area) – April 30 - May 4, 2014

--------------------
Bob Chaparro
Owner-Moderator
Model Railroads of Southern Calif.

Posts: 154 | From: Hemet, CA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Home Page