RailForum.com
TrainWeb.com

RAILforum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» RAILforum » General Forums » Railroad Events and Shows » 1955 Pullman Rail Car

Author Topic: 1955 Pullman Rail Car
HarryMyBroker
Member # 1246

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for HarryMyBroker   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can you help me? I purchased a rail road car to use and an office and that didn't happen. I know would like to sell the car, if you can give me any ideas on a place to post it or advertise it for sale. Thanks, Harry
==
What a great home, office, retail or private car back on the rails! A Stainless Steel Pullman Standard Rail Road car built in 1955 as a 52 seat Coach with a 10 seat center smoker section delivered to Richmond Fredericksburg & Potomac as car # 862 and later became car # 5273 on an Amtrak route between Los Angles and Chicago. Retired in 1976 the 77 ton car Complete with trucks and tracks are set up on a rented lot used as a single family home since the 80's complete with sewer, water and electric. Modifications to it's floor plan are very limited the seats were removed but the original drinking fountain, overhead lights and baggage racks with window seat/aisle tags remain. Of the original 4 toilet rooms one had a shower added to make it the only full bathroom. Another was used as a kitchen, another used as a closet and the last has all of the original fixtures. SALE/TRADE/RENT: Free Recorded Information - 24 Hours a Day! Call Toll Free 1-888-243-4556 ext. 1015

------------------
Harry C. Richardson, Broker
REALTOR ®
MailTo:Harry@HarryMyBroker.com
Albuquerque, NM
Direct: 505-261-7418
Fax: 505-828-4425
http://HarryMyBroker.com
Offering Free Reports for your Real Estate Questions & Answers Plus Legal Resources for FREE forms and answers to common legal questions.

Posts: 6 | From: Albuquerque | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Home Page