RAILforum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» RAILforum » Passenger Trains » Amtrak » California Zephyr Anyone

Author Topic: California Zephyr Anyone
rmiller
Member # 341

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for rmiller     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you're riding the California Zephyr out of Chicago tomorrow, 5/29, say hi, I'll be the Ben Kingsley look alike in the crew.

rick

Posts: 181 | From: Milwaukee, Wisconsin, U.S.A. | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amtrakman
Member # 2403

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Amtrakman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will be on #5 out of Chicago on June 11th!

Anyone going to be on the same day?

------------------
~Late train+more time on the train=The best trains~

Check out my new website at http://www.trainweb.org/toddsamtrakphotos/

Posts: 45 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maxmarch
Member # 2495

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for maxmarch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We will be the family of 6... 3 boys 6,9,11, my daughter, 20, my gorgeous wife and me... heading out of Chi to LAX on the 5th... Southwest Chief
Posts: 43 | From: Cape Coral, FL | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwinStarRocket
Member # 2142

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwinStarRocket     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will be on the CZ Osceola-Denver 5/29 with my daughter and her husband (coach). I return on 6/4. If I see anyone resembling Ghandi I will say hello.
Posts: 1572 | From: St. Paul, MN | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
railfan04
Member # 2498

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for railfan04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will be on #5 on 5/31 Chicago to Emeryville in the 0531 car. Then on #11 from Emeryville to LAX on 6/4 in 1130 car. Then on #4 from LAX to CHI on 6/5 in then 0432 car.

Maybe see someone out there. I will probably have a Iowa Interstate RR hat on if ya see me.

Matt

Posts: 2 | From: wyanet, il usa | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
UncleBuck44
Member # 2049

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for UncleBuck44     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lucky People
I have to Fly to New York with Brother and Parents.
Might take train one part but probably not.
Mom is good about keeping a promise on a train ride but everyone in my family is growing terribly impatient with Amtrak.
Although we took a trip from STL-KC last April(first Train ride in 2 years) and I think it really boosted their confidence in Amtrak.
Hopefully the next ride we take is a good one.
By the way A late train with you on it equaling more time on the train isnt as bad as waiting in a STL Amshack for a late train.
Love the late ones with you on it.

Posts: 547 | From: St. Louis, MO, USA | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Home Page