RailForum.com
TrainWeb.com

RAILforum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» RAILforum » Passenger Trains » Amtrak » Trip Report 23 States! How do I post?

Author Topic: Trip Report 23 States! How do I post?
maxmarch
Member # 2495

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for maxmarch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, we made it!
Silver Star - Orlando to D.C.
Capitol Limited - D.C. to Chicago
Southwest Chief - Chicago to L.A.
Pacific Surfliner - L.A. to San Diego and Back
Sunset Limited - L.A. to Orlando.

Our Team - Max (6yrs.), Michael (9 yrs.), John Jr. (11 yrs), Whitney (20yrs), Janice and Me.

Our first trip went great.

Can someone let me know where to post our trip report? I do not have a web page... is there somewhere in this great site to put one? I would love to type it in Word and post... We have tons of photos!

Please advise

Posts: 43 | From: Cape Coral, FL | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amtrak288
Member # 1967

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Amtrak288   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can contact Steve Grande at TrainWeb.com, which happens to be the web host of this forum. His E-mail address is Steve@trainweb.com, he can post your travelogue for you if you don't have a web page. People would be able to view it from TrainWeb's main site that way. Starting a web page though would be a nice idea, I have one at TrainWeb where I post my travelogues. Starting a simple web page is very easy as there are lots of design tools out there if you're not familiar with HTML. Check out my site: http://www.trainweb.org/amtrakpix

Let us know if you get your travelogue online, we'd love to read it!

Posts: 113 | From: Buffalo, NY | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Home Page