RAILforum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» RAILforum » Passenger Trains » Amtrak » i apologize to all of u

Author Topic: i apologize to all of u
littletrain
Member # 2660

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for littletrain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
to all at trainweb,

i have been looking at this site for info for about 4 years. evreyone here is very knowledgeble and kind. from my first post u can see i have traveled a good amount of miles on amtrak, and i for one am all for the long distance routes. unfortunately my friend does not think much of railfans. he thought it would be funny to get all of u here at trainweb all worked up by saying things that were against amtrak. my "friend" is the person that posted the post saying kick littletrain of the board. i apologize to mr toy for the comment on his post and for showing the signature, and i apologize to all of u for any anger my friend has caused, i will continue to come to this board only to make nice and informative post.
im sorry
littletrain

Posts: 117 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Toy
Member # 311

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr. Toy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Apology accepted.

But...If you haven't done so already, change your Railforum password immediately, and don't leave it anywhere your "friend" can find it. If your friend has access to your computer don't save your password to your computer. Keep it in your head and don't tell anyone.

As I mentioned under other threads, I suspected something was amiss when someone directed me to read your first post. There were obviously two entirely different personalities posting under your name. I welcome further discussion, even lively debate, with the civilized fellow who rides trains.

------------------
Trust God, love your neighbor, and never mistake opinion for truth.
-Mr. Toy

The Del Monte Club Car

[This message has been edited by Mr. Toy (edited 08-25-2003).]

Posts: 2649 | From: California's Monterey Peninsula | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NYRailFan
Member # 2692

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for NYRailFan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Littletrain,

You have class! I'm sorry this happened to you.

Posts: 26 | From: New York | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vincen47
Member # 2201

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for vincen47     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, apology accepted.

I thought that it may have been someone just trying to shake things up.

As we all can see, a post like that can create quite a stir. This is due to the fact that we feel strongly about the subject, and even a hint of ignorance isn't tolerable. That is what got me, debates are great, but not with an idiot.

I remember a post a while back by "Headless Brakeman". Now, that was either a joke or a seriously troubled individual. Regardless, that kept the message board moving for a while.

Thanks for clearing things up.

Posts: 64 | From: Indiana | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RRRICH
Member # 1418

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted      Profile for RRRICH     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
to "littletrain" - We accept your apology. But, as Mr. Toy said, CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD!!!!!!!!
Posts: 2428 | From: Grayling, MI | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Home Page