RailForum.com
TrainWeb.com

RAILforum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» RAILforum » Passenger Trains » Amtrak » Irish Chieftan GONE!!!!

Author Topic: Irish Chieftan GONE!!!!
polarbearucla
Member # 2723

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for polarbearucla     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah...i came back...only becuase Al seems to have left. When I logged on the message board said it was only moderated by moderator/trainweb. NOT AL!!!!!

Posts: 108 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BNSF 1088
Member # 2400

Rate Member
Icon 8 posted      Profile for BNSF 1088   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You people make me sick knock it off with your bashing of other members.

------------------
LOOK LISTEN LIVE
BEFORE CROSSING RR TRACKS

Posts: 210 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dmwnc1959
Member # 2803

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dmwnc1959     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AMEN! I was hoping no one would respond to this topic and it would just go away, but let me throw in my two cents worth...Grow up and shut up! Holy crap, it's like being in Grade School again...'I'm going to tell my mommy'.....WAAAAH! I wish one of the moderators would delete this thread to get it out of our sight. TALK AMTRAK! TALK TRAINS AND AMTRAK! TALK about anything but this crap or get off this board!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[This message has been edited by dmwnc1959 (edited 12-16-2003).]

Posts: 497 | From: Clarksburg, West Virginia | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
polarbearucla
Member # 2723

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for polarbearucla     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Look this post wasnt a personal insult, and if someone was offended im sorry. However, it doesnt take a brain surgeon to realize that I didnt like Irishchieftian as a moderator, yet nothing against him personally. I disliked his moderating style so much that I temporarily left this forum. However, I came back when he was fired or removed as moderator. I made this post to see if anyone else had any information on why IrishChieftan had left and or if he was returning. However, I really dont appreciate this post being called "crap" by dmwnc1959. So let me rephrase this for all of you who may not have got what I was asking the first time:

What happened to IrishChieftan?

Posts: 108 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amtrak207
Member # 1307

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Amtrak207     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry folks, but every once in a while one member may stop posting messages because they have other things to do. For example, I posted like crazy, then took the entire summer and most of September and October off. This doesn't mean the people have gone away. Once again.... CHI says:

"...you're both acting like a couple of immature tredgenots!
Grow up, or ignore each other or kill each other, just stop fighting all the time."

Posts: 391 | From: Schenectady | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
irishchieftain
Member # 1473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for irishchieftain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Want to find out?

AIM is "Irish Chieftain".

Posts: 566 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yez Boz
Member # 2938

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for Yez Boz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Want to find out?

About as much as I want to chew foil.

Posts: 40 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Home Page