RailForum.com
TrainWeb.com

RAILforum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» RAILforum » Passenger Trains » Amtrak » STOP Feeding the Trolls!

Author Topic: STOP Feeding the Trolls!
FedUp
Member # 3047

Rate Member
Icon 8 posted      Profile for FedUp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Will you all please stop it. These "people" only post this kind of message to see your angry replys. If you don't reply they will go away.

[This message has been edited by FedUp (edited 02-06-2004).]

Posts: 3 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FedUp
Member # 3047

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for FedUp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's better. Most of you showed admirable restraint by purposely ignoring their taunts and especially by not replying to this message.

Please keep it up!

Now that things have been cleaned up, for the most part, I would like to ask polarbearucla to edit the post made in the "Least Favorite Thing about Amtrak" topic on 02-09-2004 12:05 PM and remove all those exclamation marks so we don't have to scroll left and right. It would make this a lot easier for everyone to read the comments.

[This message has been edited by FedUp (edited 02-14-2004).]

Posts: 3 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
boyishcolt
Member # 3001

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for boyishcolt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i know that some here feel as if you are trying to tell us what to do
i think you will find that everyone here knows how to deal with trolls

Posts: 193 | From: illinois | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FedUp
Member # 3047

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for FedUp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by boyishcolt:
i know that some here feel as if you are trying to tell us what to do
i think you will find that everyone here knows how to deal with trolls

Point taken. Sorry to butt in. It wasn't my intent to be bossy.

boyishcolt
Member # 3001

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for boyishcolt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no problem
Posts: 193 | From: illinois | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
polarbearucla
Member # 2723

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for polarbearucla     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll remove those exclamation marks; I'm sorry for the inconvenience, I was just really upset and frustrated, but in retrospect I shouldnt have "fed the trolls". Anyway, thanks for your interest in the "least favorite thing about amtrak" thread!
Posts: 108 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Home Page