RailForum.com
TrainWeb.com

RAILforum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» RAILforum » Passenger Trains » Amtrak » What is Steve Grande's Handle on this Fourm

Author Topic: What is Steve Grande's Handle on this Fourm
travelplus
Member # 3679

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for travelplus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey does anyone know Steve Grande's handle on this fourm? Steve has been very helpful to me in the past and was wondering what handle to look out for when and if he posts? Is he the moderator? I saw a Steve1977 is that Steve Grande?

Thanks.

Posts: 259 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Toy
Member # 311

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr. Toy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't believe Steve Grande is an active participant, but I hope he proves me wrong. It would be great to have a dialogue going here with the founder of trainweb.
Posts: 2649 | From: California's Monterey Peninsula | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
travelplus
Member # 3679

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for travelplus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please can anyone prod Steve to join he is the "Mr. Train" guy here . But it seems like he is slwoing down with his travelogs. Oh well.
Posts: 259 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheBriz09
Member # 3166

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheBriz09     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by travelplus:
But it seems like he is slwoing down with his travelogs. Oh well.

You know, I noticed the same thing recently. I haven't really heard anything new from him or the TrainWeb staff - with the exception of Chris G. - for ages. It's been rather disappointing. :-(

Posts: 93 | From: Batavia, IL | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
travelplus
Member # 3679

Member Rated:
Maybe if we all sent him an email to steve@trainweb.com he would write more of his juicy detailed travelogues and become an offical poster. Isn't this odd that he being the founder of trainweb.com does not want to post? I mean what is this a place where we don't have Mr.Steve as our best form of info.Anyway that will get Steve to come aboard would be awesome.
Ray
Member # 10

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ray   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Steve and everyone is so inundated with work, business and personal, that he has no time to communicate in the forum. He is informed by the moderator of your thoughts and appreciates it, but keeping the website up has a higher priority. I'm sure you understand. However, we all truly appreciate everyone's input in the RAILforum, especially when everyone assists someone who needs information.
Posts: 22 | From: Fullerton, CA USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
travelplus
Member # 3679

Member Rated:
Thanks for passing the word on. I realize how swamped one can be with work. I wish Steve, his family, and the rest of Trainweb a happy and healthy New Year. May the New Year bring many exciting rail trips that we can all share here in the Travelog section. Trainweb has to have the best information on Amtrak and rail travel on the net. Even Amtrak.com can't provide travelogs,in depth photos,virtual tours,and personal reccomendations. I would love to help out in anyway possible to keep trainweb.com going for a long time wether it be helping others to plan trips,working to become a travel agent specializing in Amtrak travel.

I have learned quite a lot about rail travel through this website,and I hope to learn more about this interesting mode of transportation. I will continue posting as much as I can as the discussions are very educational to me.

Thanks again.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Home Page