RAILforum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» RAILforum » Passenger Trains » Amtrak » Sharing some of my photos

Author Topic: Sharing some of my photos
kjkober
Member # 1423

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kjkober     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here are some of my photos taken on the Empire Builder, Southwest Chief, Three Rivers and Grand Canyon Railroad.

I'm going to lose the free space in a couple weeks, so I thought I'd share them with you all.

Tell me what you think.
http://homepage.mac.com/kentonkober

Posts: 42 | From: Akron, Ohio USA | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iowamomofsix
Member # 3695

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for iowamomofsix     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for sharing. My overworked and vacation-deprived hubby enjoyed them and so did I.

Debbie

Posts: 36 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
UncleBuck44
Member # 2049

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for UncleBuck44     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alright an Indians fan.

I went up to Seattle in 1999 or 2000 a week when the Indians were in town.
Saw a great game as Cleveland won it in the 9th on a 3 run HR by Richie Sexson. Also got Mike Jackson's autograph.

The next day I took the Starlight down to Portland for a few hours.

By far the best vacation ever.

Posts: 547 | From: St. Louis, MO, USA | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Capltd29
Member # 3292

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Capltd29   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was fortunate enough to take a trip to the Grand Canyon in 2003, I must say that it was the best Amtrak trip that I have ever taken. We rode the GrandCanyon Railway as well.

JP

------------------
Have you hugged a train today?

Posts: 143 | From: Richmond, VA | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Home Page