RAILforum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» RAILforum » Passenger Trains » Amtrak » Wish me luck

Author Topic: Wish me luck
travelplus
Member # 3679

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for travelplus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm off to Lamy this Saturday from Los Angeles on the SW Chief returning via the SW Chief and Coast Starlight to SJ on Jan 7th. It sounds like I will have plenty of time at LAUPT to "railfan" and to take some video footage. Now only if I can learn how to post my video to a website and let you see it. Man that may take me a better part of a month to figure out.

I heard there was a service disruption where the train bypassed Fullerton and Riverside. So I'm sure it's back to normal as it has been arriving ontime into Lamy

Hope to see the snow around Flagstaff with this storm coming into the LA area Sat. Hope it won't disrupt rail service. Gotta love Juile(:

Posts: 259 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eric
Member # 674

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sure you know this, but stay safe while filming around LAX- those guys love to arrest "terrorists" these days.
Snow in FLG!? This could be it! But I love the 55 degree days we've been having- until the fire season starts anyway.
Take care, and have a great trip.

Posts: 553 | From: Flagstaff, AZ USA | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Home Page