RailForum.com
TrainWeb.com

RAILforum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» RAILforum » Passenger Trains » Amtrak » pics of EB lounge interior?

Author Topic: pics of EB lounge interior?
sutton
Member # 1612

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sutton     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone have pics of the new EB lounge? I'd love to see the new interior configuration! Thanks so much.
Posts: 171 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PaulB
Member # 4258

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for PaulB     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think the Empire Builder lounges are the same configuration as the lounge we had on the Coast Starlight:

http://paul.internetforall.com/thumbnails.php?album=12

Click on a thumbnail image to view a larger image.

Posts: 286 | From: Knee deep in the retention tank | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sutton
Member # 1612

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sutton     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Paul,
Thanks for the link, but unfortunately the country where I live (UAE)blocked your site [Frown]

I think the EB has a newly refurbished lounge which is different from the regular observation lounge or the Pacific Parlour Car found on the CS.

Any other ideas as to how I can get the pics?

Posts: 171 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PaulB
Member # 4258

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for PaulB     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Try accessing my site through an anonymous proxy.
Posts: 286 | From: Knee deep in the retention tank | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vicki
Member # 3410

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vicki     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We were on the EB last June and the lounge car looked exactly like the one pictured on PaulB's site.
Posts: 149 | From: Joliet, IL USA | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CoastStarlight99
Member # 2734

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CoastStarlight99   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My pictures from April 2006 when one was in use on the Coast Starlight.
 -
 -

Posts: 1082 | From: Los Angeles, CA. USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PaulB
Member # 4258

Member Rated:
How did you get images to post in the thread?
CoastStarlight99
Member # 2734

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CoastStarlight99   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by PaulB:
How did you get images to post in the thread?

I imported them from my digital camera, uploaded them to PhotoBucket.com, used the "IMG" code, and pasted the code in my reply.

Railforum use to have its own way but it no longer functions. You should do the same with the ones from your site, the pictures I took came out in very bad focus for some reason.

Posts: 1082 | From: Los Angeles, CA. USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sutton
Member # 1612

Member Rated:
Hi all, and especially Coaststarlight,
Thanks for the info and pics. I'm really looking forward to going! I much prefer a lounge that has the tables, or better yet, half and half.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Home Page