RAILforum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» RAILforum » Passenger Trains » Amtrak » Train Stories for your enjoyment

Author Topic: Train Stories for your enjoyment
Sheriff
Member # 2521

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheriff   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, if it hadn’t been for you I wouldn’t have tackled this book writing thing again, but I did and my new book titled, “A Conductor Tells Unbelievable Train Stories,” is now available. My first book published in 2003 titled, “A Conductor Tells Unauthorized Train Stories,” was such a great success I decided to write more “train stories” for your enjoyment. You can check it out at www.trainstories.net. You can also place your order at uts@earthlink.net.

--------------------
Sheriff

Posts: 100 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CoastStarlight99
Member # 2734

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CoastStarlight99   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks great Sheriff! I just ordered the first book. I can't wait to start reading "Unauthorized Train Stories".

A.

Posts: 1082 | From: Los Angeles, CA. USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Toy
Member # 311

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr. Toy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those look like fun reading!
Posts: 2649 | From: California's Monterey Peninsula | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheriff
Member # 2521

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheriff   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks CoastStarlight99, I know you will enjoy the first UTS book and will go back and get the second one also. It was fun to write and by the way the Coaststarlight was one of my favorite trains to work. There are a lot of good, and crazy, stories, while I was working that train. Hope you enjoy the book.

--------------------
Sheriff

Posts: 100 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Home Page