RAILforum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» RAILforum » Passenger Trains » Amtrak » La Plata Trip report posted

Author Topic: La Plata Trip report posted
JONATHON
Member # 2899

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for JONATHON   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its up, finally

Click Here

Posts: 989 | From: DIAMOND BAR CA. U.S. | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Toy
Member # 311

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr. Toy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks you Jonathon. Great stories, great photos! Butt owe, yore spellyng!

A few tips:
-Till (not tell) is short for until.

-Have to, not half to. Unless you have a sandwich and you give half to me. If you want it all you don't have to give half to me.

-Amish, not Omish.

With patience we'll get you there eventually. [Cool]

Posts: 2649 | From: California's Monterey Peninsula | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JONATHON
Member # 2899

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for JONATHON   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanxs,I'll work on the spelling, I'm going split it in half and make 2 pages, I fix the errors then
Posts: 989 | From: DIAMOND BAR CA. U.S. | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
train lady
Member # 3920

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for train lady     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jomathon, do you have a spell check on your computer?If so use it before you post. That's what I do any time I send anything to anyone. I am definitely spelling challenged. Your report was interesting and it would appear you had a good time. Your photos are up to their usual high standards. What are you doing now that you are out of school?
Posts: 1577 | From: virginia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JONATHON
Member # 2899

Rate Member
I'm trying to get into Profeshional Photography, now that I'm out of school
Cthetrains
Member # 2148

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cthetrains     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, I grew up there, if anyone ever needs information or contacts in that area, let me know

--------------------
Cory (o:}=

Posts: 140 | From: Kirksville, Mo | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Home Page