RAILforum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» RAILforum » Passenger Trains » Amtrak » counting down to Chicago

Author Topic: counting down to Chicago
cubzo
Member # 4700

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cubzo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello group, just a quick note here. Less than 90 days to the DWs and my round trip to the friendly confines of Wrigely field aboard the Southwest Chief. We will be in the superliner bedroom for both directions and have our tickets in the bleacher section to watch my Cubbies beat the streetcar Dodgers. On another note, with the moderators permission I am posting two links here, one to pic I took at the train museum in Perris CA and the other is just pics from general travels. Please feel free to look at pics in both albums. Beware I am very much the amatuer photog. so if you have critiques please feel free. ( if you aint falling down you aint learning ) train pics travel pics
Posts: 229 | From: Long Beach CA | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RRRICH
Member # 1418

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for RRRICH     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good pics, Mr. Cubzo -- I just looked at them briefly. I'll look at them in more detail later.
Posts: 2428 | From: Grayling, MI | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doc Brown
Member # 4724

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doc Brown     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cubzo, I think you photos are pretty good. Nice exposure. Thanks for sharing!

--------------------
Chuck

“Adventure is just bad planning.” - Roald Amundsen

Posts: 80 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Home Page