RailForum.com
TrainWeb.com

RAILforum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» RAILforum » Passenger Trains » Amtrak » Posting photos in this forum?

Author Topic: Posting photos in this forum?
smitty195
Member # 5102

Member Rated:
Icon 5 posted      Profile for smitty195     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone know if it's possible to post photos on this forum? I wasn't sure where else to ask this question, as many of the other topic categories haven't had any activity since 2005 and 2006. I know that this one is read every day by lots of people though.

I followed the instructions on how to upload a photo for posting into this forum, but after going through the strange process where you will then be given a ubb code (whatever that is), I just get an "internal server error" message.

Since I never see any photos posted here, I'm guessing that it either does not work or it's too complicated to figure out. But just in case anyone knows how to do it (without getting an error message), please let me (us) know. Thanks!

Posts: 2355 | From: Pleasanton, CA | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CoastStarlight99
Member # 2734

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CoastStarlight99   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Andy,

The "photo upload" feature no longer functions properly.

Try creating a free account with www.photobucket.com
Upload a photo there, and then you can just take the "IMG" code and copy it into the forum.

Good luck. [Big Grin]

Anton

Posts: 1082 | From: Los Angeles, CA. USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Room Service
Member # 2405

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Room Service     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello, Anton. Good to see you.
Posts: 218 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CoastStarlight99
Member # 2734

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for CoastStarlight99   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ditto to you as well. [Smile]
Been a bit busy lately and haven't made it around here as much as I should.

Let me know if that works alright for you Andy.

Posts: 1082 | From: Los Angeles, CA. USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
smitty195
Member # 5102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for smitty195     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the info, Anton. I'll give the "bucket" a try and see what happens!
Posts: 2355 | From: Pleasanton, CA | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Home Page