RailForum.com
TrainWeb.com

RAILforum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» RAILforum » Passenger Trains » Amtrak » Photos of Superliner Lower Level Coach/San Joaqin

Author Topic: Photos of Superliner Lower Level Coach/San Joaqin
travelplus
Member # 3679

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for travelplus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone have any photos of the lower lever coach seats on the Superliner as well as photos of the lounge car and the interior of the San Joaqin. I have been looking all over Trainweb to no avail and the 360360.com IPIX browser does not work with FireFox and crashes my IE. Does anyone know how to get the 360 views of the interior of the train and stations. I miss these 360 shots and it looks like they need to update teh browser. Any ideas on the 360360.com config would be most helpful on a Windows Vista computer using the latest version of Firefox.
Posts: 259 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
smitty195
Member # 5102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for smitty195     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When you say you are looking for pictures of the lower level coach seats, do you really want pictures of the seats? Or do you mean you are looking for pictures of the lower level coach seating area? The reason I ask is because if you want to see what the seats look like, they are identical to the coach seats upstairs---so any Superliner coach picture will do. But if you're looking for pictures of that specific area downstairs, I'm not sure where you can get pictures of it. Have you ever been in there before? If not, I can describe it for you.

I can't help with your Windows Vista question---I'm a Mac guy.

Posts: 2355 | From: Pleasanton, CA | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
travelplus
Member # 3679

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for travelplus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Smitty195,

Thanks so much for your help. Actually a description of the lower lever would be most helpful. Its been awhile so to jog my memory your explanation would be of great help,

Thanks,

Posts: 259 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Home Page