RAILforum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» RAILforum » Passenger Trains » Amtrak » Thank you everyone

Author Topic: Thank you everyone
travelplus
Member # 3679

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for travelplus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just wanted to tale the time to thank everyone for their tips for my upcoming trip. I hope that I am not asking too many questions or am being a burden on you all. I will help answer any questions when I have the answer. I am so glad that this forum exists.

I apologize if I am asking too many questions/advice. I hope you understand that I want to have the best experience possible so that way I can continue to promote Amtrak and railfaning. It has been a few years since I rode Amtrak and I understand that the procedures can change over time.

Posts: 259 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TBlack
Member # 181

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TBlack     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't speak for everyone who contributes to this forum, but my impression is that they all want to be of help to you and anyone else in any way that makes your Amtrak experience positive. I think the payback is a trip report from you on your experiences and reflections. Off you go to Lamy with our blessing!
Posts: 518 | From: Maynard, MA, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
smitty195
Member # 5102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for smitty195     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are very welcome! It seems we are a fairly small group of friendly people, but there is a lot of knowledge here!
Posts: 2355 | From: Pleasanton, CA | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
travelplus
Member # 3679

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for travelplus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And you will get a trip report. This is one of the most friendliest forums around. On so many other discussion forums I have seen people bashing one another for their opinion.

It would be nice to do a rail trip with everyone on the forum(:

Posts: 259 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
train lady
Member # 3920

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for train lady     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In the words of "My Fair Lady" it would be loverly
Posts: 1577 | From: virginia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Home Page