RAILforum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» RAILforum » Passenger Trains » Amtrak » Good-bye

Author Topic: Good-bye
TALKrr
Member # 683

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TALKrr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess even the sincerest of intentions can "back-fire" !!

First and foremost I want to apologize both to Chris and all forum participants.

The computer glitch (multiple entries) dismayed me. I do not know how that happened. Thanks to the moderator for fixing my blunder.

Next, I want to assure everyone that I KNEW Chris's Look-out was in LaPlata, MO---I honestly did. Another blunder on my part.

In retro-spect, I am totally embarassed by my recent post. I do not know what I was thinking.

As a self-imposed punishment, I have decided never to post on this site again. I will still frequent the site , of course---since it IS my favorite. But I simply can not post anymore.

Good-bye and good-luck to all.

Sincerely:

TALKrr

Posts: 187 | From: Pittsburgh , PA | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
train lady
Member # 3920

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for train lady     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
talkrr,don't give up just yet. We all say and do things that seem to backfire later.All of us have computers that decide to repeat themselves.In terms of Chris you were simply expressing an opinion which is everyone's right on this forum.I don't think anyone took umbrage at your suggestion. I know I was just curious as to your reasoning. So come back and don't wory about all of this.
Posts: 1577 | From: virginia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
train lady
Member # 3920

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for train lady     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here is a good example..your post just appeared twice.And guess what .. my reply is on this one and the other poster is on the other. Obviously there is something wrong and not with us. Hopefully our moderator will be able to fined the glich and fix it.
Posts: 1577 | From: virginia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
amtrak92
Member # 14343

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for amtrak92     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't leave just because some computer messed up. I haven't read whatever post that is causing you to leave, but if it was a disagreement over an opinion, so what they don't last long, so what ever you do just consider coming back.
Posts: 465 | From: elgin (s-line) | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Home Page