RAILforum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» RAILforum » Passenger Trains » Amtrak » Geoff Mayo

Author Topic: Geoff Mayo
George Harris
Member # 2077

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for George Harris     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Received an email from Geoff saying that due to a change in his email address on RailForum and and issues with what was supposed to be the normal followup actions, he is finding that he has been locked out. So far he has not been able to get back in. So, his dissapearance from out discussions has not been by choice. Hopefull, it will not be permanent.

George

Posts: 2808 | From: Olive Branch MS | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr williams
Member # 1928

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mr williams     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's amazing that I've met Mr Toy, who lives 5,000 miles away from me but never Geoff who only lives 50 miles away!
Posts: 395 | From: england | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sojourner
Member # 3134

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sojourner         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope Geoff can get back soon--and good to ssee you too Mr Williams.
Posts: 2642 | From: upstate New York | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr williams
Member # 1928

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mr williams     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you Ms Sojourner, I haven't been across the pond for a couple of years as although I am still in a job, my firm has imposed a total pay and promotions freeze and all bonuses have been scrapped so until things pick up I can't justify the expenditure of a transatlantic trip, but I still have to do the Texas Eagle and the CNO so I'll be back one day!
Posts: 395 | From: england | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Home Page