RailForum.com
TrainWeb.com

RAILforum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» RAILforum » Passenger Trains » Amtrak » 2 weeks until our summer train trip!

Author Topic: 2 weeks until our summer train trip!
RRRICH
Member # 1418

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for RRRICH     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We'll be leaving East Lansing for California in 2 weeks, and are looking forward to the trip, especially my wife. I was concerned about the OTP of the Texas Eagle lately due to all the flooding in Texas, but according to the AMTRAK web site, train 21 has been a couple hours late into San Antonio every night lately, but 421 has been arriving in LAX early lately (of course, the 4-hr scheduled layover in SAS does not hurt the OTP of 421!)

I am concerned about #6 arriving in Chicago -- it's arrived a couple hours late lately, and we are ticketed on the 4 PM Blue Water on the same day back to Michigan -- I guess we'll have to settle for AMTRAK putting us up for the night, then taking a morning Wolverine to Battle Creek the next day, and the thruway bus to the NEW East Lansing station then.......

Posts: 2428 | From: Grayling, MI | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Home Page