RailForum.com
TrainWeb.com

RAILforum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» RAILforum » Passenger Trains » Commuter Trains » Central Florida Commuter Rail

Author Topic: Central Florida Commuter Rail
Member # 3917

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for 786388   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All Central Florida area residents are encouraged to attend public meetings concerning the Central Florida Commuter Rail project. Click on the following link for times, dates, and locations:
Florida Coalition of Rail Passengers

Posts: 3 | From: Florida | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kairho
Member # 1567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kairho   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmmmm ... I never even knew we had a Central Florida Commuter Rail project much less a Florida Coaliton of Rail Passengers.

Is there any place on the web to learn something, anything about these two (other than the above site)?

Posts: 363 | From: Southwest North Central Florida | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 3917

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 786388   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
An excellent web site to get information on the Central Florida Commuter Rail project and other transit as well is www.cfrail.com

The only web site that I know of for the Florida Coalition of Rail Passengers is the link www.trainweb.org/fcrp
It has information on the organization and a printable registration form. I will be at the Longwood and DeLand meetings.
Wayne R./President, FCRP

Posts: 3 | From: Florida | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kairho
Member # 1567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kairho   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the URLs. There's not a lot out there about this issue, is there?

However, enough to determine that I am very minimally affected by the project, so will not be showing up ant any of those meetings.

Posts: 363 | From: Southwest North Central Florida | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Home Page