RAILforum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» RAILforum » General Forums » Train Simulators and Games » Horn & Bell

Author Topic: Horn & Bell
dnsommer
Member # 2825

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dnsommer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I notice in TS corridor engines the bell begins ringing whenever I sound the horn. Can this be stopped without losing one or the other sound?

Dave

Posts: 284 | From: Ithaca, NY USA | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BLWard89
Member # 3106

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for BLWard89     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, In the ENG file for that loco, you will find a line that says
DoesHornTriggerBell( 1 )
In the parenthises 1 means yes and 0 means no. If you want it to not ring when you sound the horn put 0 in. If you want it to ring when the horn is sounded put 1 in. Hope this helps..

Posts: 2 | From: Green Bay, WI USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JONATHON
Member # 2899

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for JONATHON   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BLWard89,
That what I did to ajust the Speeds on my Trains, --

DNsommer,
To get to that ENG File, follow these derecyions,,-

Go to the Start Menu and click: My Computer, then Double Click on local disk C,, then Double Click on Program Files,, then Double Click on MicroSoft Games,, then Double Click on Train Simulator,, then Double Click on TRAINS,, then Double Click on Train Set,, then Double Click on The Dash 9's file,, and look for a file with the letters ENG, Right click on that, and open it with NOTE PAD----

Hope that Helps

------------------
JONATHON D. ORTIZ

Posts: 989 | From: DIAMOND BAR CA. U.S. | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Home Page