RailForum.com
TrainWeb.com

RAILforum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» RAILforum » General Forums » Train Simulators and Games » MTS Something Missing???

Author Topic: MTS Something Missing???
Video_Kid
Member # 4540

Rate Member
Icon 4 posted      Profile for Video_Kid   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
While I was trying to open my Microsoft Train Simulator after a while of non-playing time, the game crashed on me and said that I was missing this file: TSmvhlo.dll [Mad] and it said that a way for this to be fixed is to retrieve it or re-install the game. Well everytime I try to re-install the game, the iniatilizing stuff freezes on me. Well, the only way I could play this is to get the file back from someone on these forums or to find a way to re-install the game.

Please someone help me, I'm in desprit need!!! [Wink]

Thanks
Video_Kid

Posts: 2 | From: Canada | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SouthernServesTheSouth
Member # 2284

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SouthernServesTheSouth   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am not a computer expert, but I have found that there are several things you can do prior to a reinstal that may help. (1) Close all programs that are operating, this includes your screen saver (2) Make sure you have enough space on your hard drive. The package has the minimum space needed. (3)Run the uninstall program from the TS that is currently on your computer. (4) Try to reinstall from the original disk.

Good luck

Wayne

Posts: 68 | From: Lynchburg, Virginia USA | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ira Slotkin
Member # 81

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ira Slotkin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To piggyback, as it were, on Southern...:You might also try the defrag feature on your system, on that particular drive. Sometimes there is a total amount of space available for a prgram but to operate properly there hae to be large contiguous spaces available. Not just "fragments"

Good luck

Ira

Posts: 300 | From: Denver, CO USA | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Home Page