RAILforum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» RAILforum » Railfans » Canada » CLC CFA-16-4

Author Topic: CLC CFA-16-4
Stephen John Young
Member # 197606

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stephen John Young     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Check out this blog page by Bigdoer:
https://www.bigdoer.com/37366/old-things/gas-plant-collection/?fbclid=IwAR2oL1SCuEkIPojjeyyvM08dxP4uAVHtEPSN_oF-jB3IIn-6p0G__8Orw-I
(You might have to copy/paste the link).
It mentions a C-liner still existing in Ottawa; "These cars are now essentially empty inside. The owner was hoping to cosmetically restore one and mate it with a locomotive, CPA 16-4 CPR #4104 currently on display in Nelson BC (here, before it was moved: Under Wraps). But alas, that’s unlikely to come to fruition – a money thing – no one has it. This pair are only FM B Units left. In addition there’s two A Units, the one in Nelson spoken of and another out east in Ottawa. That’s it. There are no others."
I've found pictures of the one under tarps in BC, but can anyone give me some information on the one that's supposed to be in Ottawa? E.g. road number, current condition, pictures, links to information etc?
Thanks
Steve

--------------------
Steve Young

Posts: 8 | From: New Zealand | Registered: Jan 2019  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Home Page