RailForum.com
TrainWeb.com

RAILforum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» RAILforum » Railfans » Fallen Flags and Historical » Pursuits of Historic Railroads in Louisiana

Author Topic: Pursuits of Historic Railroads in Louisiana
trainchaser
Member # 22435

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trainchaser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For a while there I was chasing ghost rails down in La. I'd follow their ROW's as closely as I could just to see what riding in those old trains was like. Then I'd check up on a little of their history and post it all as a motorcycle ride report with "historical markers". All of that can be found here: http://oldrrs.blogspot.com/ Hope you enjoy some of the rides and please, don't be too demanding on exactness. I did this alone, for the most part without an historian's help. There are mistakes so look on them as novels, not documentaries. Have a good one, Steve
Posts: 21 | From: Louisiana | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Home Page