RailForum.com
TrainWeb.com

RAILforum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» RAILforum » Model Railroading » HO SCale » Coast Rails 2014 PCR Convention (Show Your Layout)

Author Topic: Coast Rails 2014 PCR Convention (Show Your Layout)
Bob Chaparro
Member # 3757

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bob Chaparro   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Work is well under way on the Coast Rails 2014, the Pacific Coast Region/NMRA Convention. This event is coming to San Luis Obispo, CA, on April 30 through May 4, 2014.

I will be handling the layout tours and these self-guided tours will take place in San Luis Obispo County, lower Monterey County and Santa Barbara County.

Perhaps you may want to show your layout. You probably have put a lot of time and energy into your layout so why not show it to people who can appreciate your efforts?

If showing your layout is a possibility, please contact me at the e-mail address below. You do NOT have to be an NMRA member to show your layout. Should you have questions about the layout tour program, please contact me.

Lastly, we are looking for layout owners to host operating sessions during the Convention so if that is something you may be interested in doing, again, please let me know.

Thank you.

Bob Chaparro
Layout Tour Chairman
2014 Pacific Coast Region/NMRA Convention
chiefbobbb@Verizon.net

--------------------
Bob Chaparro
Owner-Moderator
Model Railroads of Southern Calif.

Posts: 154 | From: Hemet, CA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Home Page