RailForum.com
TrainWeb.com

RAILforum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» RAILforum » Model Railroading » N Scale » Active Board?

Author Topic: Active Board?
Operater
Member # 74

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for Operater     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Group, Jan 6th, 07
Saturday 14:55 Hrs. M.S.T.

I was Just Wondering How Active this
Board Is ? I Model in N Scale etc, But
Would Consider Posting If Its Active etc,

Thanks Group,

Andrew,
Calgary.

--------------------
Best Reagards,

Andrew
(Operater)
Calgary.

Trains, Misc.
trainorders@hotmail.com

Posts: 17 | From: Calgary, Alberta, Canada. | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Conducter1
Member # 4364

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Conducter1   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I see your a Grand Trunks RR fan. Got one for you, Did all Grand Trunk Passenger trains have GP or SD instead of F's or E's?? Just curious as the only pictures I've seen are either GP's or Steam. Just trying to broaden my mind alittle.. Thanks

--------------------
Conducter1

Posts: 10 | From: Ames, Iowa | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SteamDonkey
Member # 4841

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SteamDonkey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am just trying to determine that, too. Boards are kind of like the chicken and the egg question. They are only busy if people post and reply but most people only post and reply if they are busy.

I am hoping to exchange more with other N-scalers. I am getting back into the hobby after having modeled with my cheap-o HO Tyco stuff when I was little, and having had adolescence, College Part 1, College Part 2, Crummy Job Part 1, Kids 1 and 2, Marriage 1.0, Crummy Job part 2, and now Pretty Good Job 1.0, which led to House Purchase 1.0 which left me in a house with a nice basement room that my wife says I can have for my N scale layout that I have been talking about doing for years.

College Part 2 was architecture school, where I improved my modeling abilities and where my final design project was a high-speed rail station for Portland, Oregon.

I should have made it an active layout. I could have made an N-scale layout and stolen the show.

Anyway, I hope to exchange more with people here.

Adam
Portland, Oregon

Posts: 4 | From: St. Johns, Portland, Oregon | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Home Page