RAILforum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» RAILforum » » Model Railroading » Newbie

Author Topic: Newbie
CLSSY56
Member # 2176

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for CLSSY56   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi ya'll. I'm from the St. Louis area and I am interested in O Guage, especially vintage stuff since my son got a vintage train from my wife's uncle. It took me about 3-4 hours to get it running pretty good.

Here is what I have, any info would be helpful:
Lionel #
2035 engine
6466W
1033 transformer
145C

------------------
Travis

Posts: 2 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
richarddschivley
Member # 274

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for richarddschivley     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you are listing "Lionel" products and their numbered units, then you should go to www.lionel.com you can contact them and they will tell you EXACTLY what you have. Just click on the "customer service" bar and list the things on an e-mail. They should let you know something, very soon!
...Richard

[This message has been edited by richarddschivley (edited 12-30-2002).]

Posts: 144 | From: Yanceyville,NC. USA | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Home Page