RAILforum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» RAILforum » Forum Information » Welcome to the Forum! » newbie here

Author Topic: newbie here
BayleeCarter
Member # 7039

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for BayleeCarter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i just wanted to drop in........and say hi to everyone.........my grandpa really loved his trains.....so after he passed away........we all put his ashes on the train tracks........

i'm mandy and i'm from upstate ny........

i'm married to a wonderful man.......

--------------------
MY GRANDPA LOVED TO PLAY WITH TRAINS.........BUT AFTER HE PASSED AWAY.......WE SPREND ASHES ON THE TRAIN TRACKS

Posts: 1 | From: Ny | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
heyitsme_23
Member # 7217

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for heyitsme_23   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi, also a noob, I have grown up around trains here in Colorado (my dad works for the UP, used to be SP, before that Rio Grande...)

I traveled when I was a kid on the Amtrak, but lately have avoided because of the once a day schedule and frequent delays through colorado. (Sometimes the train is 7 hours late, and it takes far longer to get to denver or Salt Lake than alternative means). I live 3 blocks from the station though, so I will venture on a trip one of these days.

I have spent a lot of time on the light rail in denver, and I have also traveled on the trains in Switzerland, they are very nice and I am hoping that the Ranger Express here in CO makes it to the ballot this year.

Posts: 13 | From: Glenwood Springs, CO | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Home Page