RAILforum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» RAILforum » Forum Information » Welcome to the Forum! » Introduction

Author Topic: Introduction
Bob from MA
Member # 4686

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for Bob from MA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Greetings. Just joined the forum. Hope to join in discussions, particularly related to Amtrak. My wife and I have logged approx. 275,000 miles on Amtrak (a little on ViaRail) since 1986. Have traveled all cross-country routes and most of those in the east. Just finished trip from Massachusetts to San Diego and return. Have used all types of sleepers and enjoyed the Pacific Parlor Car. Looking forward to more trips. I am a NARP member. Shook hands once with David Gunn. Was sorry to see him go. Have no opinion yet of Mr. Kummant.
Posts: 127 | From: Worcester, Massachusetts | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
train lady
Member # 3920

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for train lady     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome, Bob. It sounds like you will really fit in here. This is a great group of people,diverse in age,opinion and residence.
Posts: 1577 | From: virginia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Toy
Member # 311

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr. Toy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bob, I, too, look forward to hearing of your travels and insights. It looks like your experience will be of great value here.

--------------------
The Del Monte Club Car

Posts: 2649 | From: California's Monterey Peninsula | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeeCT
Member # 3241

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeeCT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome aboard !!!
I look forward to your posts.

Dee - Who is now less than two months out for my next cross country Amtrak trip.

Posts: 460 | From: North Central CT | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Home Page