Topic Closed  Topic Closed
Post New Topic  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

This topic has been moved to Amtrak.     next oldest topic   next newest topic
» RAILforum » General Forums » Railroad News » question

Author Topic: question
Junior Member
Member # 9506

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MilesDad     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello all. Just had a few questions. I recently purchased a few different things from some antique flea markets. The first is a yellow (road like) sign that says: RS The guy said it means resume speed. I was wondering if that is what it really means. I also purchased what is supposively called a railroad reflector. It is about 10x8 - a metal sheath that fits over a block of wood. It has a blue reflector in the middle about the size of a softball. It is really heavy. Is it a railway reflector?
Posts: 2 | From: Kokomo | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Home Page

Powered by Infopop Corporation
UBB.classic™ 6.7.2

Copyright © 2007-2016 TrainWeb, Inc. Top of Page|TrainWeb|About Us|Advertise With Us|Contact Us