RAILforum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» RAILforum » General Forums » Railroad News » Help re contacting trainweb

Author Topic: Help re contacting trainweb
Phil Creer
Member # 1042

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phil Creer   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sure hope someone can give me a hand. Due to a change of computer I no longer have my password to access my trainweb URL to update it. But....
I have tried to contact trainweb at all of the e-mail addresses they post and I keep getting bouncebacks from their servr saying I'm sending spam.
The message coming thru is:

----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----

(reason: 550 No Spamming Allowed)

----- Transcript of session follows -----
... while talking to midcom.midcom.com.:
>>> MAIL From:
<<< 550 No Spamming Allowed
554 5.0.0 ... Service unavailable

My original request was for my password and some info, certainly nothing that could be interpreted as spam.
Someone PLEASE help!

------------------
Phil, The Wizard of Oz
The Toenail Ridge Shortline

Posts: 3 | From: Adelaide, Sth Australia | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phil Creer
Member # 1042

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phil Creer   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Much thanks to George Schreyer who got me in touch with the trainweb gurus and they sorted out the problem.
The Toenail Ridge Shortline will soon have an updated website at http://www.trainweb.org/toenailridge

------------------
Phil, The Wizard of Oz
The Toenail Ridge Shortline

Posts: 3 | From: Adelaide, Sth Australia | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Home Page