RAILforum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» RAILforum » General Forums » Railroad News » EMD Locomotive Cards

Author Topic: EMD Locomotive Cards
rjs1936
Member # 2833

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for rjs1936     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am currently in my 60's and retired, but when I was a young boy, I collected cards showing the various EMD and GMDL diesel locomotives designed by General Motors for their customer's locomotives that they built. Are there any other collectors out their that have some of these? Most of these contain a lithograph painting of the railroad's design on the locomotive they purchased from GM. These were used on calendars, and sometimes they ended up as large drawings, etc., and most were drawn by artist Ben Dedek. I have a large group of these and would like to contact others that have similar interests. Dick Schneider rjs1936@cox.net
Posts: 1 | From: Arkansas City, Kansas, USA | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Home Page