RAILforum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» RAILforum » Railfans » Western US » switches and couplings

Author Topic: switches and couplings
RJMamula
Member # 1963

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJMamula     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can anyone tell me where I can find some pictures of switches or couplings?
Posts: 14 | From: Hammond, IN US | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CK
Member # 589

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
RJMamula, your prior interests in derailments and related topics seems out of place for a "college student working on a project".
I would welcome the opportunity to verify your claims and interest so that members of this web site could feel comfortable responding to you.
Please feel free to contact me by using the information listed in my profile.
Thank you.

Posts: 218 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dilly
Member # 1427

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dilly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fellow railforum members, please use your brain. Do NOT respond to questions of this nature on these boards.

To RJMamula: if you've read any of the recent messages regarding your previous posts, you already know why you shouldn't be asking such questions in the first place.

Posts: 793 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coach34135
Member # 1979

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for coach34135     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RJMamula:
Can anyone tell me where I can find some pictures of switches or couplings?

I've never seen notes this suspicious in my life...

Posts: 139 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
atsf3751
Member # 1538

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for atsf3751   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
coach34135, I believe the problem may have been resolved. See the Amtrak discussion forum thread on the FBI warning - it's in the last couple of posts. Of course, as always, stay diligent.
Posts: 246 | From: Anaheim, CA | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ken V
Member # 1466

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ken V     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
While the "problem may have been resolved", we should all continue to "stay diligent".

However, even without our help, the request for pictures of "switches and couplings" are readily available from many websites.

These pictures are one thing I (sort of) feel is safe to share but some how-to information is another story.

Posts: 149 | From: Toronto, Ontario, Canada | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coach34135
Member # 1979

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for coach34135     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by atsf3751:
coach34135, I believe the problem may have been resolved. See the Amtrak discussion forum thread on the FBI warning - it's in the last couple of posts. Of course, as always, stay diligent.

Thanks, I read his note, sounds like they got a big project!

Posts: 139 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Home Page