RAILforum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» RAILforum » Railfans » Western US » New Southern California wesbite

Author Topic: New Southern California wesbite
SoCalRailFan
Member # 3789

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoCalRailFan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just thought I'd let everyone know. I've started a new website with the help of a few others called SoCalRailFan.com.

The website and forum is dedicated to the railfan of Southern California. Our goal is to have maps, timetables, access points, frequencies and lots of misc info for each main subdivision. Posting of photos is highly encouraged as are trip reports. The site is FAR from complete. but the forum is in full operation.

We will have a links section, a RR museum/attractions section, a Model RR section and a RR phography section. These sections will be mostly SoCal influenced and dedicated, but obviously leaving out other great RR links would be crazy. There will also be a section for links to our local railfans photo sections, this is something I look forward too.

Anyone that wishes to be involved in this project is more than welcome and encouraged. I want this to be a great resource for the railfans of SoCal. I am always open to suggestions and input! I am not trying to take away from other railfan sites.

For those that want to be involved I'm also offering free email addresses for you. So feel free to start posting in the forum anytime you want too. It only takes a few to get the ball rolling.

Thanks,
Dave Toussaint (formerly Firehouse16)
www.SoCalRailFan.com

Posts: 1 | From: Riverside, CA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
espeefoamer
Member # 2815

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted      Profile for espeefoamer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just signed up on your new website.It looks like it is going to be great [Cool] !

--------------------
Trust Jesus,Ride Amtrak.
Check out the NEW Western Rail
http://rrredneck.proboards99.com./index.cgi

Posts: 288 | From: Fullerton,ca,USA | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Home Page