RAILforum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» RAILforum » Railfans » Western US » BNSF supports military families

Author Topic: BNSF supports military families
RRCHINA
Member # 1514

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted      Profile for RRCHINA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BNSF has currently in place a policy of paying all of their employees who have been called to active duty, either Reserves or National Guard, the difference between their military pay and their pay at BNSF. Also, their medical benefits are being continued.

Lets hope that many other employers have similar policies.

Posts: 467 | From: Prescott, AZ USA | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trax_layer
Member # 4709

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for trax_layer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am glad to see that BNSF has made this move...I wish that the company that I had worked for while I was deployed would have done this. This definately sets a good example for the rest of not only the rail industry, but for all industry to follow.
Posts: 1 | From: Louisiana | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Home Page