RailForum.com
TrainWeb.com

RAILforum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» RAILforum » Railfans » Eastern US » Thank you Trainweb!!!

Author Topic: Thank you Trainweb!!!
cnotp
Member # 342

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for cnotp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's great to see Trainweb's moderator(s) noticed some of our posts about east/west boards (and took it one step further)!

This shows that they are quickly taking our (minor) requests to task. It's a great sign and I'm more than happy to call TW home instead of TO.

(I can't wait until TO starts charging so more people migrate to TW...)

If you haven't visited my site yet, please stop by and take a look. Trainweb provides a great FREE forum and great FREE webspace.

------------------
Jeff
Norfolk Southern CNO&TP Home Page

Posts: 34 | From: Erlanger, KY, USA | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TrainWeb-Staff
Member # 22

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TrainWeb-Staff   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Jeff !!
Thank you for the kind words about TrainWeb.
This is the very first message in this forum.
Welcome aboard !!

Regards
TrainWeb.

Posts: 34 | From: Fullerton, CA, United States of America | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
richarddschivley
Member # 274

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for richarddschivley     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you, Train Web, for this eastern, post site!!! I enjoy all forums, however, I am from Western N.Y. and now live in North Carolina. Having a forum that I can find more folks from the east coast, really excites me. I hope to hear from other, east-coaster's, soon!!!! Richard Schivley May everyone's signals be GREEN!!!
Posts: 144 | From: Yanceyville,NC. USA | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fwarailfan
Member # 355

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for fwarailfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I second Jeff's message...

Thank you TrainWeb for the new forums and also for hosting my website!

------------------
David
Fort Wayne Railfan Page

Posts: 7 | From: Fort Wayne, IN | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Oakfield Railroad Museum
Member # 137

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Oakfield Railroad Museum   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like the new 3 division format, I am a retired railroader from the Bangor & Aroostook, now a part of Iron Roads. Sometimes I don't have a lot of time and find it much easier to zoom in on east coast news. Thanks.

Clyde

Posts: 7 | From: Oakfield Me USA | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DNatureofDTrain
Member # 432

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DNatureofDTrain   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am an old regular from trainorders. I will be using this forum from now on as well as two others. Thanks, trainweb. I hope this takes off and over rules the other one I used to go to.

from,
"DNatureofDTrain CaseyJones."

------------------
"You ain't gonna win unless you put up a good fight so don't give up hope any day or night." - John Henry.

Posts: 11 | From: Janesville area, Wisconsin, USA | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Home Page