RAILforum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» RAILforum » Railfans » Eastern US » Help, please -- Trip to New England

Author Topic: Help, please -- Trip to New England
Mitch Brown
Member # 457

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for Mitch Brown     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will be traveling to the "Winterfest" show in Springfield, Mass and want to go early to see trains and yards.

I have no idea concerning the best locations, withthe most trains and yards, especially those that are relatively easy to photograph.

The only option right now would seem to be New Haven, but that is just a guess. Somebody must know this area better than us. We will be traveling by rail and getting a rental car.

ALL suggestions would be appreciated.

Suggestions this week are even MORE appreciated (posted Wednesday, January 24, 2001)!!!!!!

Mitch

Posts: 2 | From: Northern Virginia, USA | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
richarddschivley
Member # 274

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for richarddschivley     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why don't you post this question on the, TRAVEL, forum rather than here? I'm sure you'll get a response over there. Best wishes. Richard
Posts: 144 | From: Yanceyville,NC. USA | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Home Page