RAILforum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» RAILforum » Railfans » Eastern US » CSX's Cumberland Subdivision

Author Topic: CSX's Cumberland Subdivision
csxfan07
Member # 1911

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for csxfan07     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm needing a map of CSX's yard in Brunswick, MD showing all the trackage, past or present. I'm willing to trade info or ect for a copy. And if anyone has any other Cumberland Sub info, i'd be glad to swap, i'm modeling from Point of Rocks, MD to Hancock, WV, along w/ the Shenendoah Sub, thanks, Joe
Posts: 2 | From: Abilene, TX, USA | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MPALMER
Member # 125

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MPALMER     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CSXFan,

Check out the latest Railfan & Railroad magazine. They cover the area just west of where you are discussing, specifically the area where the line follows/crosses the Potomac.
For maps, try www.topozone.com. just enter the town you are looking for, and you will get an online version of the USGS topo maps of teh area. (Alternatively, you could order hard copies of the maps from the geological Survey).

MP

Posts: 874 | From: South Bay (LA County), Calif, USA | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
csxfan07
Member # 1911

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for csxfan07     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks, didn't know that about this months issue of Railfan and Railroad, allready have topo maps of this, i was looking more towards an accurate track diagram of the yard, i have a cheesie line diagram from weverton, md thru cumberland, md, but not brunswick area, thanks though! ps. terraserver from microsoft has topo maps and fairly good arial photos as well

Posts: 2 | From: Abilene, TX, USA | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Home Page