RAILforum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» RAILforum » Railfans » Eastern US » Quakertown Express movie on website

Author Topic: Quakertown Express movie on website
oaksmodelrr
Member # 347

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for oaksmodelrr   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A Divx movie of today's EPRY Quakertown Express Photo Ramble has been added to the Oaks Model Railroad website . B23-7 EPRY 3153 (x-CSXT 3153, xx-CR 1933, the CR Geometry train power) led EPRY 57, some EPRY boxcars and an EPRY caboose for a photo runby at Telford, the first of many photo opportunities today. Unfortunately, today was also the final cleanup day at the club (or what used to be the club) so I was only able to see the Telford segment today. This run was to benefit the Quakertown Station Historical Society's restoration effort, and hopefully there will be more events like this in the future.

BTW this same movie in MPEG1 came out TWICE as large (3.4 Divx vs 6.8 MPG) and took considerably longer to encode (1.5 min Divx vs 11.5 min MPG), so I am only putting the Divx version on the site, as space is at a premium until I clean out more old movies.

------------------
http://www.trainweb.org/oaksmodelrr

Posts: 14 | From: Oaks PA USA | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Home Page