RailForum.com
TrainWeb.com

RAILforum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» RAILforum » Railfans » Eastern US » Anybody care to judge on whether the crane or the engine won this one?

Author Topic: Anybody care to judge on whether the crane or the engine won this one?
Jesse
Member # 486

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for Jesse   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
See what happens when you dont pay your shipping and handling costs...
http://www.therailforum.com/yabbse/index.php?board=3;action=display;threadid=3224

PS. Nobody was hurt....

Posts: 106 | From: Hilton NY USA | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Geoff Mayo
Member # 153

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Geoff Mayo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Reminds me of the old contracts saying - "who is the Duckee and who is the Duckor"? Replace D with F for the appropriate saying.

I guess the crumple zone at the front of the engine worked correctly... just not used in the way expected...

"You might want to try coupling up a little slower next time Joe"

Geoff M.

Posts: 2426 | From: Apple Valley, CA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
espeefoamer
Member # 2815

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted      Profile for espeefoamer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
See what happens when you leave your toys laying around on the tracks?

------------------
Trust Jesus,Ride Amtrak.

Posts: 288 | From: Fullerton,ca,USA | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bnsf
Member # 1971

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bnsf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow. was anyone injured? surely that would screw up your mind and make u consider taking up another profession? Im interestd in more details regarding place and how it happened and what has gone in the way of investigations etc,etc. where can i find such information? thanx in advance.
Posts: 17 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
espeefoamer
Member # 2815

Member Rated:
Icon 3 posted      Profile for espeefoamer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
bnsf, I'm sure the NTSB has a website where you can find the information you are looking for.

------------------
Trust Jesus,Ride Amtrak.

Posts: 288 | From: Fullerton,ca,USA | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Home Page