my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» RAILforum » Railfans » Eastern US » New Member

Author Topic: New Member
Lightning_Bolt_38
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello,
If you have a moment, please view these photographs from my Webshots Railroad Albums.
Enjoy!
Miss S.M. Stainback
http://community.webshots.com/user/Lightning_Bolt_38

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Steve Dunham
Member # 924

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Steve Dunham   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like the Copper Creek trestle--it's a little boxy, but nice and tall in nice countryside.

Two of my daughters like Chessie, but the cat symbol is getting scarce, so I downloaded the closeup of the logo for them.

Thanks for sharing the pictures.

------------------
Steve Dunham
Literalman@aol.com
http://www.stevedunham.50megs.com/

Posts: 77 | From: Spotsylvania, VA | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trainman2
Member # 2320

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for trainman2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A nice site indeed. I bookmarked it for future reference. Keep the great pics coming.
Posts: 3 | From: Shelocta, PA, US | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning_Bolt_38
unregistered

Icon 7 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you!

quote:
Originally posted by Steve Dunham:
I like the Copper Creek trestle--it's a little boxy, but nice and tall in nice countryside.

Two of my daughters like Chessie, but the cat symbol is getting scarce, so I downloaded the closeup of the logo for them.

Thanks for sharing the pictures.

Lightning_Bolt_38
unregistered

Thank you!

quote:
Originally posted by trainman2:
A nice site indeed. I bookmarked it for future reference. Keep the great pics coming.

espeefoamer
Member # 2815

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for espeefoamer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cool pictures!Keep 'em coming!

------------------
Trust Jesus,Ride Amtrak.

Posts: 288 | From: Fullerton,ca,USA | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning_Bolt_38
unregistered

Thank you!

quote:
Originally posted by espeefoamer:
Cool pictures!Keep 'em coming!

MPALMER
Member # 125

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for MPALMER     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cool pictures. Liked the Yancey County bridge pictures. Do you have one with the full signal (in the foreground of a couple of the pictures).

Was the bridge really vandalized, or did it just disintegrate over time?

MP

Posts: 874 | From: South Bay (LA County), Calif, USA | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning_Bolt_38
unregistered

Hello,
No, I'm sorry, I don't have a full signal photograph. It is the "live" CSX mainline signal, but I've been planning to return and can shoot one.
Yes, unfortunately it was vandalized by a developer who wants the land for a ski resort. For the full story, here's the link to the Toeriver_Yancey-RR Group at Yahoo.
Thank you very much!
Miss S.M. Stainback

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Toeriver_yancey-rr/?yguid=70133892
http://community.webshots.com/user/Lightning_Bolt_38

quote:
Originally posted by MPALMER:
Cool pictures. Liked the Yancey County bridge pictures. Do you have one with the full signal (in the foreground of a couple of the pictures).

Was the bridge really vandalized, or did it just disintegrate over time?

MP

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Home Page