RAILforum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» RAILforum » Railfans » Eastern US » So Alabama & So Georgia Photo Ops

Author Topic: So Alabama & So Georgia Photo Ops
treyba
Member # 4661

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for treyba     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is anybody out there from southern Georgia or southern Alabama. I will traveling that way at the end of the month. Does anyone know of some good photo op places to stop at? I will be traveling through Dothan, Al, Albany, Ga, Macon, Ga and Auburn, Al to Roberstdale, Al. I was planing on stopping in Dothan, Albany, Columbus, Auburn, and Evergreen, Al, along the way and take some photos of the train depots in those towns. I really excited about the station in Opelika, Al where CSX and NS cross. I hope there is easy access. Any other places along those routes that I could maybe stop by?
Posts: 5 | From: Monroe, LA | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Home Page