Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

This topic has been moved to Amtrak.     next oldest topic   next newest topic
» RAILforum » Railfans » Eastern US » British Railfan Visit Chicagoland

Author Topic: British Railfan Visit Chicagoland
Mr.T
Member # 100006

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.T   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Guy's a trip to Chicagoland is planned and booked for August now and looking forward to some serious railfanning on both the BNSF and the UP lines in and around Hinsdale and plans are to go even beyond.

I have my own accommodation all booked and a hire car....so if there is anyone who is knowledgeable on the area and a keen or professional photographer and wants to tag along with a Brit you would be more than welcome as long as your as keen and enthusiastic as me.

I like great and interesting locations for my filming content and have made plans on visiting them some of which are out west a little particularly on the UP line to Rochelle.

I hope to encourage a few railfans to give interviews on the area and its railroad action and to be used and included in a DVD project.

So is there anyone interested?????

I look forward to hearing from you all

Regards

Clive [Big Grin]

Posts: 1 | From: United Kingdom | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Topic Closed  Topic Closed
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Home Page