RAILforum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» RAILforum » Railfans » Eastern US » Cumberland webcam

Author Topic: Cumberland webcam
emorygrove
Member # 403

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for emorygrove     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wouldn't it be neat if someone put a webcam atop the Holiday Inn in Cumberland? I know there has been some talk of it. Over the years the Holiday Inn has been one of my favorite trainwatching locations, a veritable window, a big window at that, on the railroad!
Posts: 15 | From: Baltimore, MD USA | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
richarddschivley
Member # 274

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for richarddschivley     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember that Holiday Inn, when my family and I were there, this past year, to ride the Western Maryland Steam, to Frostburg. I remember the hotel's ad saying something to the effect: "Come stay with us and watch the trains, from your room window". I guess they are talking about the rooms that face the tracks. A camera there, would be very interesting. Richard
Posts: 144 | From: Yanceyville,NC. USA | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Home Page