RAILforum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» RAILforum » Railfans » Eastern US » Findlay, Ohio

Author Topic: Findlay, Ohio
gonx
Member # 389

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for gonx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Does anyone know what railroad(s) interchanges with the CSX at Findlay, Ohio? I'm trying to track down 2 81' depressed flatcars (WP 1601,1602) and the CSX trace shows these cars being interchanged on 11/21/00. Any info. would be appreciated.

------------------
Randy C.
McAllen, TX

Posts: 6 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
emorygrove
Member # 403

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for emorygrove     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know if they actually interchange traffic there but CSX and NS lines appear to cross at Findlay.
Posts: 15 | From: Baltimore, MD USA | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MPALMER
Member # 125

Rate Member
Icon 4 posted      Profile for MPALMER     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
According to SPV's Railroad Atlas (Great Lakes East), the lines interchange at North Findlay, CP 43 on the CSX (ex Conrail).
Posts: 874 | From: South Bay (LA County), Calif, USA | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spekarik
Member # 682

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for spekarik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The railroad that interchanges with CSX is the Wheeling and Lkae Erie. And they interchange in Wellington, not Findley.Just south of Findley there is another Wheeling line that interchanges with CSX also. Also there is a tourist line in Wellington, that has a station at that junction.
quote:
Originally posted by gonx:

Does anyone know what railroad(s) interchanges with the CSX at Findlay, Ohio? I'm trying to track down 2 81' depressed flatcars (WP 1601,1602) and the CSX trace shows these cars being interchanged on 11/21/00. Any info. would be appreciated.

Posts: 1 | From: Lakewood, Ohio, U.S. | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Home Page