RailForum.com
TrainWeb.com

RAILforum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» RAILforum » Railfans » Eastern US » How Do I reply to the old threads?

Author Topic: How Do I reply to the old threads?
DNatureofDTrain
Member # 432

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DNatureofDTrain   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wanted to reply to, another persons thread. He mentioned Trainorders. Charging. I will be visiting here also when that happens. I also have my own egroup for railroading anything. . There are cyberailfan.net, and www.trainboards.com I also like.

I am glad to be a new member here also. gonna take a little time for me to get used to moving around. Most of what I post is replies.

Thanks,
"DNatureofDTrain CaseyJones"

------------------
"You ain't gonna win unless you put up a good fight so don't give up hope any day or night." - John Henry.

Posts: 11 | From: Janesville area, Wisconsin, USA | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DNatureofDTrain
Member # 432

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DNatureofDTrain   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah man... I feel stupid. I found it now. It was at the bottom of the page. Just a differnt look that I am used, to. sorry bout this wasted thread.

from,
"DNatureofDTrain CaseyJones"

Posts: 11 | From: Janesville area, Wisconsin, USA | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cnotp
Member # 342

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for cnotp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't feel bad. The different setup will take a little time to get used to it. That's natural. I'm still figuring some things out myself.

The key is that this board will be FREE after TO goes to a fee based board.

------------------
Jeff
Norfolk Southern CNO&TP Home Page

Posts: 34 | From: Erlanger, KY, USA | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Home Page