RailForum.com
TrainWeb.com

RAILforum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» RAILforum » Passenger Trains » Amtrak » Emire Builder Trip in 5 days!

Author Topic: Emire Builder Trip in 5 days!
Steve O.
Member # 2993

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Steve O.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In 5 days i'll be taking my first ride on the Builder thanks to an incredible RailSale price of $51 from PDX (Portland) to MSP (St.Paul-Minneapolis).

I'll be flying from New Orleans to Portland on the 9th, taking the Builder the same day, getting to MSP on the 11th, and flying back home that same day. I will try to upgrade to a Sleeping Car enroute.

Should be a great adventure, looking forward to seeing the tons of snow, Glacier Park, and to expereince the frigid temperatures!

Posts: 135 | From: Atlanta, GA / New Orleans, LA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
espeefoamer
Member # 2815

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted      Profile for espeefoamer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please take me with you.I'll be good. I promise!

------------------
Trust Jesus,Ride Amtrak.

Posts: 288 | From: Fullerton,ca,USA | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MontanaJim
Member # 2323

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MontanaJim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I beat you by one day! im taking the builder out of portland on the 8th. then in chicago i will change to the cardinal, ending up in DC to begin my life on capitol hill!
Posts: 416 | From: St. Albans, Vermont | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Home Page