RailForum.com
TrainWeb.com

RAILforum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» RAILforum » Passenger Trains » Amtrak » (Posting From Seattle) Mobil Amtrak Board!!!- do you have "Get It Now"

Author Topic: (Posting From Seattle) Mobil Amtrak Board!!!- do you have "Get It Now"
JONATHON
Member # 2899

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for JONATHON   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you have a Cell Phone with The "Get It Now" feature??? If you do, the is a program you can download called "Upoc" or "Upoc Comunities", a message board for your phone, -----

- Just go to ur Get It Now Feature, select the shoping cart Icon, scroll to "Get Messaging", select it, scroll to "Upoc Comunities", select it, then, if you want to check it out first, then Download "Free Demo" -or-, Download "Subscription" this will add 2.99 to your bill,--- once you have downloaded ether version, do this--

Go to ur Get It Now Feature, select the "Upoc" Icon, when the program opens, select "Find a Comunity", once you've selected this, go to "Search By Key Word" and select that, on the line, type in "amtrak" (it will only working lower case) when the Search compleats, you should see only one result, "Amtrak & Other Awsome Trains, you can choose to Join this board or just view its messages, I will join soon, it pretty Cool!

------------------
JONATHON D. ORTIZ

Posts: 989 | From: DIAMOND BAR CA. U.S. | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CoastStarlight99
Member # 2734

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CoastStarlight99   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW I never new that..

Verizon Wireless phones all have get it now.

Posts: 1082 | From: Los Angeles, CA. USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
boyishcolt
Member # 3001

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for boyishcolt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
is this a cell Phone forum now? duhhhh
Posts: 193 | From: illinois | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gilbert B Norman
Member # 1541

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gilbert B Norman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry, JONATHON, but my cell phone only handles telephone calls.

During the most recent billing cycle, I used it for 33 minutes at a cost, including the ad-ons, of $37.06.

My life doth not revolve around the blumming thing.

However if need be, Mr. Colt will concur that it works.

GBN

Posts: 9975 | From: Clarendon Hills, IL USA (BNSF Chicago Sub MP 18.71) | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
UncleBuck44
Member # 2049

Rate Member
Icon 8 posted      Profile for UncleBuck44     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Watch out, this could be a trick
Posts: 547 | From: St. Louis, MO, USA | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CoastStarlight99
Member # 2734

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CoastStarlight99   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
a trick? What do you mean?
Posts: 1082 | From: Los Angeles, CA. USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
boyishcolt
Member # 3001

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for boyishcolt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
a trick meaning that it could be another one of Jonathon's virus programs?
Anton or should i say Coast Starlight,littletrain or polarbear?) i thought you said Jonathon could not afford a cell phone?

Posts: 193 | From: illinois | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JONATHON
Member # 2899

Rate Member
Icon 2 posted      Profile for JONATHON   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would never do that to any one, even the most ignerant poeple know a cell phone cant get a virus
Posts: 989 | From: DIAMOND BAR CA. U.S. | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pelarson
Member # 3382

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for pelarson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by JONATHON:
I would never do that to any one, even the most ignerant poeple know a cell phone cant get a virus

Ummm....
http://www.eweek.com/article2/0,1759,1614794,00.asp

Posts: 8 | From: Camillus, NY, USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JONATHON
Member # 2899

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for JONATHON   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I said you need "Get It Now", that only infects Bluetooth phones

------------------
JONATHON D. ORTIZ

boyishcolt
Member # 3001

Rate Member
Icon 4 posted      Profile for boyishcolt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ignerant= Ignorant
and yes you can get a virus from cellphones and old computers that do not have updated virus protection when people down load junk from the internet you spead it to other people's computers

JONATHON
Member # 2899

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for JONATHON   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
there is nothing rong wif my computer, and I have the best virus protection software money can by.

------------------
JONATHON D. ORTIZ

boyishcolt
Member # 3001

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for boyishcolt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
but you said you had a very old laptop that you have to hold up to a fan to keep from overheating because youlacked any funds to replace it and have little money for new and updated virus software
So is this also untrue?

JONATHON
Member # 2899

Rate Member
just cause of a video card problem wont mess my hardware

------------------
JONATHON D. ORTIZ

CoastStarlight99
Member # 2734

Rate Member
How is Get it Now going to have a Virus?
Are you saying that a service provided by Verizon Wireless is going to have viruses and Jonathon can put programs on Get it Now.

Lay off Jonathon.

JONATHON
Member # 2899

Rate Member
no, you cant put ur own stuff on getitnow.
CoastStarlight99
Member # 2734

Rate Member
I didnt know that...and byu away i meant that others should stop bother you...not that you should lay off...srry

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Home Page